SATURDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2015
Become a 2014 Race for the Cure Sponsor
Local sponsorship is critical to support local breast cancer programs and national research grants. Sponsor gifts help underwrite Race expenses and, along with entry fees and donations from Race participants, go directly toward funding breast cancer services and research. When you invest in Susan G. Komen Central Valley Race for the Cure® sponsorship, you invest in the lives of the people closest to you... the people of your community... your family, colleagues, neighbors, employees and friends. Up to 75 percent of net funds raised stay in our community to support education, screening and treatment initiatives and a minimum of 25 percent is contributed to the Komen national research efforts.
Your support helps ensure continued funding of the following programs:
• Mammograms for uninsured/underinsured women and men
• Lymphedema treatment for breast cancer survivors
• Breast cancer navigation to help women with employment, insurance or finances
• Financial assistance so that breast cancer survivors may continue treatment
• Culturally diverse breast cancer education and wellness programs
• Hospice assistance
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2014 Race are available now.
2014 Race Sponsorship Levels/Benefits HERE
Letter of Agreement HERE
Exhibit Agreement HERE
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We will be happy to answer your questions: